318 pages, color paperback, improved printing quality and plant identification details. Written by Dr. Nicole Apelian and Claude Davis.
Color pictures of 169 healing plants, lichens, and mushrooms of North America (2-4 pictures/plant for easy identification). Here you’ll find the most powerful medicinal plants & mushrooms of North America.
This book is for both beginners and seasoned herbalists, and covers identification, color photos, edible uses, medicinal uses, harvesting instructions, a medicinal index, and much more!
The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies goes against the grain of mainstream medicine and avoids just treating symptoms. Instead, it targets the underlying condition causing them while relying on your body’s natural ability to repair itself. It also has a Medicinal Herbal Reference Guide so it’s easy to look up an affliction or disease and see which herbs to use, as well as a detailed Appendix to easily find an herb or illness.
Here’s just a glimpse of what you’ll discover inside:
- You’ll find out how to make a powerful painkilling extract using a common backyard weed. While it doesn’t contain any opiates, this plant acts directly on the central nervous system to lessen the feeling of pain. This extract is documented to have been used in World War 2 when morphine ran out. Many people are now turning their attention back to this lost knowledge and use it as a replacement for addictive prescription pain medicine. (page 149-150).
- You’ll discover the most effective natural antibiotic that grows in most American backyards. Instead of taking prescription antibiotics that damage your liver and your gut flora, just harvest and prepare the plant you’ll find on page 151-152
- Have you ever heard of a plant called Boneset? This plant can be easily turned into one of the most powerful antipyretics. This means that it drastically reduces a fever (page 51-52).
- You’ll also learn the little things you need to look for in order to be 100% sure you’ve got the right plant and not a lookalike, and color photos for easy IDs.
- Also, many of these plants are edible and can provide you with precious nutrients in a crisis.
- Learn how to treat yourself and help you and your loved ones move away from Big Pharma.
A lot, lot more plants and remedies for every
ailment you can think of.
“International buyers – please note: Import duties, taxes, and charges aren’t included in the item price or postage cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
“Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.”